The first of the reviews for Cursed to Kill, the first in the Inherited Damnation series is in! This series of novellas has been very fun to write, and delving into the darkness with demons has been an entertaining venture.

I'm super-excited that the first review came in at 4 Stars.


Here's what Marissa at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews had to say:

"CURSED TO KILL is an exciting read filled with tormented lovers who must overcome their history to find true love."

"If you enjoy a steamy story that keeps you on the edge of your seat and reminds you of the value of true love, I recommend CURSED TO KILL."

If you'd like to read her full remarks, drop in on Sizzling Hot Book Reviews



~~~~~
CURSED TO KILL is available in digital format at The Wild Rose Press and all major digital booksellers including Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and All Romance e-Books.

~Claire
www.claireashgrove.com
www.toristclaire.com

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses so far.

  1. Yay!!! Congrats on the review. After I finished the story I just started, CTK is next in line on my TBR list. Then I'm moving on to Tormented by Darkness! I figure I'll finish them just in time for Destined to Die to release. I know, it's totally a Merry Christmas to me, huh?!

  2. Congratulations on the review; it must be exciting.

    I have added Cursed to Kill to my must have list.

    Happy Holidays, Claire.

    Tracey D

  3. Hope you both enjoy it! It was a fun write. Each one of the Inherited books has been more fun to write than the one before, oddly enough.

    Look for an announcement regarding the 4th book, shortly after the first of the year :)

Post a Comment

"Victorians used the term 'limbs' as a euphenism for legs, which were thought to be so sexually exciting to a man, even a glimpse of a table leg could incite him to sexual frenzy. Table skirts were invented to prevent any unnatural unions between men and furniture."
~
(History Channel International)

IMMORTAL TRUST is
AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER




READ AN EXCERPT

GoddessFish Promotions

Goddess Fish Partner

Night Owl Romance

Night Owl Romance
For The Latest In Romance Reviews

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Coffee Time Romance

Coffee Time Romance
Blogging About Romance