Hi everyone! A little while back, we had Carrie Ann Ryan here and had a great time talking to her. Well, she has another new book out, TRINITY BOUND, and I asked her to come back and tell us about this sexy story!







TRINITY BOUND


Hannah Lewis, a rare earth witch, is taken from the only life she’s ever known. Held against her will by a sadistic wolf, she almost gives up hope that she’d ever see her real life again. But as her fellow captive, a werewolf named Reed, tries to calm her fears, she begins to feel a spark of something she never thought she’d feel – love. But is Reed, alone, enough to get her out of this dark basement so she can move on with her life?

Reed Jamenson, the artist of a werewolf Pack of Alpha males, knows instinctually that Hannah is his mate. Thus, despite their imprisonment, he will do all to protect her and then worry about their hearts. But is he strong enough to find a way for both of them to escape? And why does he feel as though something else is missing?

Josh Kolb, an ex-military human, stumbles upon Reed and Hannah and finds he must trust this new world of supernatural beings to survive. But that desire will lead the three to a triangle of attraction that will test the boundaries they all possess and its consequences in defeating the enemy. Can they all trust one another to save themselves and life as they know it? Even at the cost of their own hearts?







Carrie Ann is going to talk to us about those oh-so-sexy werewolves. I'm turning the floor over to her now.


What is it About Werewolves?


Those of you who have read any of my books know I love werewolves. I can’t help it. I love them all. I love Lycan, Weres, Shifters, Werewolves, and Real Wolves. All of them.

I think my love of werewolves comes from their Pack ideals.

Ha! You thought I was going to talk about their drool worthy bodies. Well…that’ll come later. Shhh…

Where was I?

*shakes head and blinks*

Oh yeah. Packs. Werewolves, in my books anyway, are Pack creatures. Their first goal is to protect their mates, families, and Packs. Everything they do is to strength the Pack. But they don’t do it blindly. They work as a cohesive unit and yet can fight and let their animal nature go…wild.

It’s not like worker ants. If someone falls in the Pack or if they need a shoulder, their Pack is there.

In Trinity Bound, I have Reed, Hannah, and Josh. Reed is the middle child of the Alpha and has lived almost a century as part of the Redwood Pack. He is loyal, caring, and strong. Hannah is a witch and covenless. But she had her mom growing up and is very caring—she just needs someone to be with.


And then there is Josh. He’s human and alone. He doesn’t have a Pack. But boy does he need one.

In fact, the three of them need each other.

And they’ll have the Pack to make sure they have someone to lean on.

Oh, and werewolves are hot. I mean really, why would I write an ugly hero? Either inside or out, my men are drool worthy. What more do you need? LOL

What do you like about werewolves?


Well let's take a closer look at TRINITY BOUND while you're here, Carrie Ann!


~~@~~
EXCERPT
~~@~~


Reed planted his feet, his fists clenched. Josh did the same on the other side of her, yet with a gun in one hand and a blade in another. As a human, he would need all the protection he could get. A gun wouldn’t necessarily kill the beasts, but it would slow them down. And frankly, he looked damn sexy all armored up. Reed too, with his natural charisma.

And, totally not the time again to let her thoughts wonder.

But what a place they would go.

Hannah gave a nod to both men and closed her eyes, calling to the Earth. She may be a Healer, but she could still go on the offensive with the Earth and kick ass if she had too. Well, at least she hoped he could. She’d trained with her mother – Hannah held back that sharp pain of loss – but she really hadn’t used it, and tiredness ached her bones.

Another wolf’s howl echoed in the not too far distance. Hannah concentrated and moved her arms like an orchestra conductor to take a large pile of soil, rocks and roots in her hold. The resulting mass looked like a crested wave and slammed into the wolves trying to come from behind in a sneak attack.

Stupid wolves. Didn’t they know she could feel them when they trampled heavy-footed on her Earth?

Josh and Reed each granted her a look of pleasant surprise, then a sexy smile.

They’d underestimated her. They wouldn’t do it again.


~~@~~
YOU HAVE JUST READ AN EXCERPT FROM TRINITY BOUND
~~@~~






Carrie Ann Ryan is a paranormal and contemporary romance author. After spending too much time behind a lab bench, she decided to dive into the romance world and find her werewolf mate - even if its just in her books. Happy endings are always near - even if you have to get over the challenges of falling in love first.

Her first book, An Alpha's Path, is the first in her Redwood Pack series. She's also an avid reader and lover of romance and fiction novels. She love meeting new authors and new worlds. Any recommendations you have are appreciated. Carrie Ann lives in New England with her husband and two kittens.

Carrie Ann loves hearing from readers. You can find her at:

Website Blog Facebook Author Page Facebook Friend Page Goodreads Twitter: @CarrieAnnRyan










Carrie Ann will be giving away an autographed bookmark to one commenter at every stop, and a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate to one randomly drawn commenter. Follow the tour and increase your chances of winning! Tour dates can be found here.

Thank you for stopping by today, Carrie Ann. Best of luck with TRINITY BOUND!

~Claire
www.claireashgrove.com
www.toristclaire.com

Labels: ,

11 Responses so far.

  1. Thank you for hosting Carrie Ann today.

  2. Thanks so much for having me!!

  3. Interesting take on why you like the wolves - I agree for their hotness - but the pack mentality does resonate. Hmm, thinking about some of the other wolves and I think that is it - the family unit: doing everything for the common good and each other. I like it!

  4. This book sounds very good.

    I'm not sure what it is I like about werewolves--could be the pack stuff. I can understand that because my family and friends are like my pack--I have their back and I know they have mine.

  5. How great it must be to have a pack like that. I wish I had one.

  6. What do I like about werewolves? Absolutely everything! Big, strong, Alpha, protective and oh my when they find their mate.....hot, hot, hot!!!!

  7. I'm keen on the loyalty. I don't really like the whole pecking order thing and I have CRIED at nature shows where some wolves have been driven from the pack...But that's another story.

    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

  8. I love werewolves. I love intense way they love their mate.

    beckerjo at verizon dot net

  9. I think I like werewolves because 1) their ability to shape shift, that's very
    unique. 2) their pack life, 3)their loyalty to their mates 4)the way they protect their own. And the fact that they are totally hot, hard and alpha.
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

  10. I love that wolves mate for life and the pack mentality

    sugerlady@aol.com

  11. I love the protective, alpha males. I love the intense feelings that come with finding the mate and making that person the "one". The werewove is so sensual and giving. Love the wolves!
    Mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

Post a Comment

"Victorians used the term 'limbs' as a euphenism for legs, which were thought to be so sexually exciting to a man, even a glimpse of a table leg could incite him to sexual frenzy. Table skirts were invented to prevent any unnatural unions between men and furniture."
~
(History Channel International)

IMMORTAL TRUST is
AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER




READ AN EXCERPT

GoddessFish Promotions

Goddess Fish Partner

Night Owl Romance

Night Owl Romance
For The Latest In Romance Reviews

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Coffee Time Romance

Coffee Time Romance
Blogging About Romance