Hi all!

I just wanted to pop in with a couple of announcements!

First up:

I was just notified that MISUNDERSTANDING MASON has been nominated for Book of the Month (December) at Long and Short Reviews. YIPPEE!

If you'd like to help me out there, I'd dearly appreciate your vote. You can do so here:








Secondly...

Several of you have been asking, so I thought I'd put this up here.

The latest news on IMMORTAL SURRENDER will go out to my newsletter subscribers at midnight tonight (technically Feb 7). If you'd like to sign up and hear it first, you can join the newsletter here: SIGN UP!

Thank you all for your continued support -- it means a great deal to me!

~Claire
www.claireashgrove.com
www.toristclaire.com

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses so far.

  1. Woo hoo!! Congrats!

  2. Congrats on your nomination, Claire. I'm heading over righ now.

    Tracey D

  3. Super blog and will continue to read as there is so much....Follow me at
    http://thewrongplaceatthewrongtime.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

"Victorians used the term 'limbs' as a euphenism for legs, which were thought to be so sexually exciting to a man, even a glimpse of a table leg could incite him to sexual frenzy. Table skirts were invented to prevent any unnatural unions between men and furniture."
~
(History Channel International)

IMMORTAL TRUST is
AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER




READ AN EXCERPT

GoddessFish Promotions

Goddess Fish Partner

Night Owl Romance

Night Owl Romance
For The Latest In Romance Reviews

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Coffee Time Romance

Coffee Time Romance
Blogging About Romance