Okay so... for this entire week, on two different machines, I've been trying to figure out what in the world has happened to blogger. I can log in, but I can't post comments. It won't recognize me as being logged in, and when I select GoogleAccount to post comments, it sticks me in a forever loop requesting I log in.





It used to be when I logged in also, and I was viewing my blogs, that I would have the little pencil near my widges to edit them, and at the top, I'd have different options. Now I have "LOG IN" on every page. I click it and it sends me to my dashboard, clearly recognizing I'm logged in. But not on my actual blog page or viewing individual blogs, or on anyone elses either.





Now, like I said, I've tried this on two different machines, on several different blogs. So... what gives, Blogger? How do I fix you?

~Claire
www.claireashgrove.com

~Claire
www.claireashgrove.com
www.toristclaire.com

Labels:

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

"Victorians used the term 'limbs' as a euphenism for legs, which were thought to be so sexually exciting to a man, even a glimpse of a table leg could incite him to sexual frenzy. Table skirts were invented to prevent any unnatural unions between men and furniture."
~
(History Channel International)

IMMORTAL TRUST is
AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER




READ AN EXCERPT

GoddessFish Promotions

Goddess Fish Partner

Night Owl Romance

Night Owl Romance
For The Latest In Romance Reviews

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Coffee Time Romance

Coffee Time Romance
Blogging About Romance