It doesn't seem possible that December is here. The year has gone by so incredibly fast, and half the things I idealized I would get done, lay at the top of my to-do stack. Things like "Fix wallpaper" -- a task I've said diligiently I will accomplish at the start of every month. I'm not even going to say it this month. Bah.

Well, everywhere I look, Christmas is cropping up all over. I can tolerate it now -- seeing it before Thanksgiving is a bit rough, to say the least.

My second book, All I Want For Christmas... Is Big Blue Eyes will be making it's appearance on December 4.


I'm super excited. Josh and Amanda's story really touches me.

I hope you'll stop in and take a peek. If you're interested in the early bird special -- you can preorder a copy here.

~Claire
www.claireashgrove.com
www.toristclaire.com

Labels: , , ,

4 Responses so far.

  1. December...I haven't even started the Christmas shopping yet. I get worse every year!

    Maybe I'll just skip it all and read a book. "All I Want for Christmas" sounds good...

  2. You book sounds fun and would make a great stocking stuffer. See how easy shopping can be? :) Happy Holidays!

  3. I'm so not ready for Christmas; I haven't bought any presents or put up any decorations. Sigh.

    Maybe all I have to do is get me a copy of "All I want for Christmas..." to put me in the December mood!!

  4. Ya'll are great! Thanks for stopping in.

    I hear you on the not shopping part. I think I'll be last-minuting it again this year.

Post a Comment

"Victorians used the term 'limbs' as a euphenism for legs, which were thought to be so sexually exciting to a man, even a glimpse of a table leg could incite him to sexual frenzy. Table skirts were invented to prevent any unnatural unions between men and furniture."
~
(History Channel International)

IMMORTAL TRUST is
AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER




READ AN EXCERPT

GoddessFish Promotions

Goddess Fish Partner

Night Owl Romance

Night Owl Romance
For The Latest In Romance Reviews

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Coffee Time Romance

Coffee Time Romance
Blogging About Romance