Oh happy dance time!

Seduction's Stakes is available for Pre-order through The Wild Rose Press.

According to the UPS Site I should have my copies in my hot little hands today, and I'm so excited I can't sit still. Just wish that doorbell would ring a little faster.

I'm planning a few contests out, and am now scrounging for different types of prizes. It's going to be a fun next couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, pounding away at a paranormal series and trying to keep busy until The Big Release Day.


~Claire
www.claireashgrove.com
www.toristclaire.com

Labels: ,

4 Responses so far.

  1. Guess what? I got me a book on pre order. Yee ha!

  2. A fellow horse lover, I see! Came to you through our mutual pal Linda Kage. I have horses and see you MUST love them too. Good luck with the book. I am going to pre order a copy. Can't wait to read it. :)

  3. YAY!! I'm going over right now to preorder!! Can't wait-

  4. Thank you ladies! Thanks so much!

    Robyn, yes I am a horse addict. And if all goes well will have another horse story to share soon.

Post a Comment

"Victorians used the term 'limbs' as a euphenism for legs, which were thought to be so sexually exciting to a man, even a glimpse of a table leg could incite him to sexual frenzy. Table skirts were invented to prevent any unnatural unions between men and furniture."
~
(History Channel International)

IMMORTAL TRUST is
AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER




READ AN EXCERPT

GoddessFish Promotions

Goddess Fish Partner

Night Owl Romance

Night Owl Romance
For The Latest In Romance Reviews

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Coffee Time Romance

Coffee Time Romance
Blogging About Romance