Well, I have some wonderful news on the heels of my newest release!

If you've signed up for my newsletter (Here) you already know most of this. But that's why I have the newsletter, a little bonus for those of you who take the time to read it. For those of you not subscribed...

I'm pleased to announce that the two novellas I submitted to The Wild Rose Press were both accepted. Look for Misunderstanding Mason and A Broken Christmas later this year.

Also, my first romantic suspense endeavor went on to sell in Turkey as a straight thriller. Untrustable will be released sometime next year in hardback. While I won't be able to read a word of it, I'm uber-excited to get my hands on that book and put it on my shelf. Turkish covers -- can't wait to see what they do with it!

On that vein, you may have noticed I quietly added a new page to my blog -- the tab marked Tori St. Claire.

The same romantic suspense prompted the creation of a new pseudonym. Evidently, my sexy romantic suspense was just a tad bit sexier than I realized, and Berkley has taken me on as a member of their HEAT (erotic) line. It will not hit the shelves as "Untrustable". Right now the title is still being bantered around. And I do caution that this book -- and those to follow under Tori St. Claire -- are very hot. But this has been a phenomenal experience for me so far, and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to join the ranks of authors I adore!

This adds another title to my January 2012 releases, as the erotic romantic suspense is scheduled to release then as well as Immortal Templar Knights.

As you can see, April has been an exciting month. More to come, on more mundane subjects, as the week goes by.

~Claire

~Claire
www.claireashgrove.com
www.toristclaire.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

"Victorians used the term 'limbs' as a euphenism for legs, which were thought to be so sexually exciting to a man, even a glimpse of a table leg could incite him to sexual frenzy. Table skirts were invented to prevent any unnatural unions between men and furniture."
~
(History Channel International)

IMMORTAL TRUST is
AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER




READ AN EXCERPT

GoddessFish Promotions

Goddess Fish Partner

Night Owl Romance

Night Owl Romance
For The Latest In Romance Reviews

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Coffee Time Romance

Coffee Time Romance
Blogging About Romance